“To the world you are one person. But to me, you are the world.”
After you share that blissful kiss, what awaits is another special moment that we will help you cherish. As hearts share vows, we vow as well to give your stomachs the best dining serenade. We know how blissfully fleeting wedding celebrations are, but we will help you make the memories live forever.
Weddings are the heart of our business. Seeing people in love just makes us weak at the knees – it’s our soft spot. And if you people are in love, then as Shakespeare would say, “My heart is at your service.” Well, our hearts actually.
To us, our wedding catering service is more than just presenting good food, there is an art to it. It requires extensive knowledge in the tastes of elegance and grace. From the fine details of garnishes, to the soft creamy cores of dessert. We vow to satisfy any stomach present in one of the most important days of your lives. With us as your partner (not significant other), you are sure that every loved one and guest will enjoy camaraderie over good food.
In every wedding we are privileged to grace, we pour out our passions to serve you only the best food. No less than our best, that is what we have mandated ourselves to bring to every occassion – be it birthdays, debuts, anniversaries or corporate events.
Juan Carlo the Caterer‘s years of experience in the industry make us no strangers to the pressures of planning and catering a wedding. Don’t hesitate to ask our help if you feel that the duress is getting to you. We would more than happy to help make your wedding as perfect as can be.
Celebrity Weddings we have served:
- Bong Revilla and Lanie Mercado Centennial Wedding (March 25, 1998)
- Ogie Alcasid and Michelle Van Eimeren Wedding (October 26, 1998)
- Eric Cruz and Katherine de Castro Wedding (February 8, 2004)
- Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez Wedding (December 23, 2010)
- Rich Alvarez and Kyla Wedding (November 28, 2011)
- John S. Gemperle aka Papa Jack and Toni Rose Maniago Wedding (April 28, 2012)
- Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Villaroel Wedding (November 15, 2012)
- Raffy Tima and Mariz Umali Wedding (December 8, 2012)
- Roadfill Macasero aka “Moymoy Palaboy” and Farah Lopez Wedding (December 12, 2012)
- Ardy Roberto and Miriam Quiambao Wedding (March 25, 2014)